[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Wonderland Translations Forum • View topic - Have you ever...
13 posts

View new posts

A place for friends and contributors to the Wonderland Translations project to meet and collaborate.

Have you ever...

The place to go for quick, spammy fun here.

Have you ever...

Postby osakaki » Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:52 pm

So what happens here is that you will answer the poster above you's question about having done something. And then you will pose a question for the next poster.

And so on. I'll begin!

Have you ever eaten octopus?
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Re: Have you ever...

Postby The Prettiest » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:41 pm

No octopus, just squid.

Have you ever visited a national park (or its equivalent, if a non-American wants to field this one)?
The Prettiest

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:58 am

Glacier National Park twice, and Yellowstone once. I'd love to go back and see Glacier again.

Have you ever rode in a fire truck?
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Tsss » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Once during a school visit a long time ago.

Have you ever gone hunting?
Tsss

Title:

Postby The Prettiest » Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 pm

I have gone... bargain hunting.

Have you eaten a plant you just found growing somewhere?
The Prettiest

Title:

Postby osakaki » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:15 pm

Yes, wild blackberries!

Have you ever lived in a building with more than ten floors?
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:18 am

I've never lived in a building with more than one floor.

Have you ever paid more than $1,000 (or equivalent) for an item that wasn't a car or some other mode of transportation?
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby DeputyDerpy » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:33 am

I bought over $1000 of my parent's money to get a NX cards for MapleStory

Have you ever wonder when will things change on manga world?
DeputyDerpy

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:45 pm

I don't frequent that site, but I am generally pessimistic about anything changing on the internet. Except this site, it's gonna be huge someday I tells ya! :?

Have you ever been through a tornado or a hurricane?
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Yomuchan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:43 pm

Once, when I was hunting Osaka.

Have you ever set your arms on fire in order to achieve flight?
I eat sand, white sand and cheese.
Yomuchan

Title:

Next

Return to Forum Games