[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Wonderland Translations Forum • View topic - INTRODUCE YOURSELF RIGHT ON
10 posts

View new posts

A place for friends and contributors to the Wonderland Translations project to meet and collaborate.

INTRODUCE YOURSELF RIGHT ON

Read this if you are new here! Also post an introduction thread if you like.
  Forum rules
If you have just registered you will need to post at least once in this forum to gain full forum access (and also prove that you are not a bot.) An excellent way to do this is by starting an introduction thread. Plus it gains you friendship points!  

INTRODUCE YOURSELF RIGHT ON

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi there. I'm Hish and I guess I'm the webmaster of this place. :lol:

Little bit about me: 32, born and raised in the Houston, Texas area, and currently employed as a radio technician at one of our local fire departments. I have a pretty eclectic mix of hobbies: amateur radio, model railroads, and cosplay. Music has always been a big part of my life, and although I'd say 99% of what I listen to falls into the rock and metal end of the spectrum there's a lot of drift and variety in there; for example I built this sight listening to Chevelle, right now I'm listening to Tesla, and the title of this thread is a Faith No More reference.

I've been an avid anime fan for almost a decade and a half and although it's had its ups and downs I'm always finding new things to keep it interesting. Anything that tells a good story and pulls me in falls on my radar, but I've always had a special place in my heart for shoujo-ai and girls-who-are-more-than-friends-themed stuff. Lately I've been hooked like crack on the -monogatari universe but I'm also looking forward to starting Kill la Kill and Sakura Trick.

One of my big goals with the Wonderland Translations project is not just to help bring off-the-radar titles to a wider audience, but also to meet people and make new friends. Helping build a 'net community like this is definitely a labor of love.
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF RIGHT ON

Postby osakaki » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Not to turn this into a bunch of admins congratulating and patting each other on the back, but... aww hell, CONGRATS BACK PAT BACK PAT.
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Postby The Prettiest » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:03 pm

Guys I think you left the permissions on this thread wrong because I can post in it.

Hello I am The Prettiest and I can sometimes be seen at night in the woods by the old barn.
The Prettiest

Title:

Postby osakaki » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:28 pm

Hishy handled the permissions, so we'll just blame whatever is going on on him.

Welcome stranger!
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:24 am

That was by design. You can validate your account by starting a thread or posting in an existing one. I figured not everyone would want to post an introduction thread, and lo you proved me correct.
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby darkness288 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:58 am

I am 22 years old a anime and manga fanatic I just go to this site hoping that you pick Mikakunin de Shinkoukei and translate the manga its a 4 panel manga and it is so funny thank you and I am also fan of Waratte! Sotomura San it is funny but sometimes I feel sorry for her she is cute for me
darkness288

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:10 pm

Howdy sir, and welcome to our little hovel of friendship. Thank you for the kind words on Sotomura.

Suggestions are always welcome, but keep in mind that while translation is pretty freely available raw cleaning/editing (and sometimes the raws themselves) is not. But we'll definitely take it into consideration. :)
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby osakaki » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:35 pm

osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Joshlemagne » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Hey, all. You guys all have pretty much the same taste in manga I do. I've enjoyed all your stuff. I was especially happy to see Silva scanlated because I thought it was a pretty great series that was easily overlooked. I mainly registered because I have a few questions about Dainana Joshikai Houkou, but I'll try and put that in the appropriate forum.
Joshlemagne

Title:

Postby osakaki » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Welcome Joshlemagne! Glad to know you've enjoyed our releases.
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Return to Introductions