[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Wonderland Translations Forum • View topic - The Big Convention Thread
21 posts

View new posts

A place for friends and contributors to the Wonderland Translations project to meet and collaborate.

The Big Convention Thread

Discuss anything here: other anime/manga series, current events, conventions, cosplay projects, etc.

Re: The Big Convention Thread

Postby Yomuchan » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:51 am

See y'all around...
I eat sand, white sand and cheese.
Yomuchan

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:46 pm

Cool beanies!

If y'all do decide to hit up A-Kon again, try to let me know before the end of the month so I can send in for pre-reg.
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:25 pm

For those who are interested: http://www.otakon.com/registration_updates.asp

Seems a bit... excessive. Didn't we used to pay like $55 or $60?
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby osakaki » Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 pm

Yeah, I know it was up to $75 for the last ones.

THANKS OBAMA
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:56 pm

FYI I will probably be sending off my A-Kon and Otakon preregs this coming week.

I talked to some old friends at Anime Matsuri yesterday and they told me badge pickup at Otakon has become an even bigger disaster than before even spilling over into our usual Thursday night time slot of 7:00-8:00 PM, so now the new mailing option makes complete sense. Not sure if I'm going to exercise that option or not. A-Kon has always mailed out badge pickup tickets free of charge so there's that.

edit: also, I was reminded that this year and next will be the last years of Otakon in Baltimore.
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:20 pm

And speaking of Anime Matsuri...

how 'bout that Love Live! ehy?
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Yomuchan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:06 am

I eat sand, white sand and cheese.
Yomuchan

Title:

Postby osakaki » Wed May 06, 2015 8:59 pm

So you guys probably figured this already through the lack of communication about it, but I've decided to skip cons this year since we bought a house. Figured I'd better be careful about spending money for a while until the budget really solidifies.
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Postby Lily-hime » Wed May 06, 2015 9:44 pm

Oh well. I still owe you an appearance at Sakuracon. Maybe we could make that happen next year.

A certain (magical) princess could still come visit me in Dallas or Baltimore, though! I got Ryuu and Evies from the old place on board for Otakon.
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Postby osakaki » Wed May 06, 2015 10:04 pm

You'd definitely have a place to stay! We've got a fold-out couch in the front room. :D

I would definitely like to travel next year, so we'll have to see what happens.
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion