[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4673: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4674: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4675: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Wonderland Translations Forum • View topic - Greetings. Apparently I am new here.
2 posts

View new posts

A place for friends and contributors to the Wonderland Translations project to meet and collaborate.

Greetings. Apparently I am new here.

Read this if you are new here! Also post an introduction thread if you like.
  Forum rules
If you have just registered you will need to post at least once in this forum to gain full forum access (and also prove that you are not a bot.) An excellent way to do this is by starting an introduction thread. Plus it gains you friendship points!  

Greetings. Apparently I am new here.

Postby osakaki » Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 am

My name is osakaki, and I am the founder of Wonderland Translations.

I figured I'd post a little about myself here, since this is an introductions forum and all. I'm 32, married, and work full-time. Wonderland Translations is my main hobby, but I also find time to watch sports (football and soccer mainly), TV/movies (on a Star Trek binge lately watching DS9), and listen to music (big fan of Japanese music, also like rock/metal/alternative).

My favorite anime and manga series are mainly comedies, but I also enjoy a broad range of other types. I'd say my all-time top five anime series (in no order) are Mushishi, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, K-On, Haibane Renmei, and Ichigo Mashimaro. For manga, surprisingly for being in a translation group, I haven't read a ton. Some of my favorites are Yotsubato!, GTO, Azumanga Daioh, Genshiken, Tonnura-san, and of course the series I've worked on like Waratte! Sotomura-san. You can find more info on the anime/manga stuff on my .

Anyway, I'm one of the bosses here, too, so I'll be around if anyone needs help! Glad to be here on a new forum!
osakaki
Site Admin

Title:

Re: Greetings. Apparently I am new here.

Postby Lily-hime » Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:15 pm

Not to turn this into a bunch of admins congratulating and patting each other on the back, but this guy is one of my favorite people in the world. Dependable, even-keeled, a joy to be around, and doesn't afraid of anything.
Lily-hime
Site Admin

Title:

Return to Introductions